FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
About the Center
What services and amenities are offered?
- Accessible Parking
- Amazon Lockers
- Vaccine Clinic, Open 7 Days a Week
Are pets allowed in the shopping center?
Only service animals are allowed on center property.
What full service restaurants are offered?
- Hotville Chicken
- Americana Buffet
- Post and Beam
- Kickin‘ Crab
Where are ATM machines located?
- First level near the dining court
- AFirst level next to the community room
What are the theater have guidelines?
Please visit http://www.cinemark.com/ for more information on theater guidelines and regulations.
What COVID-19 safety measures is BHC taking?
Please visit here for more information.
Who do I contact for BHC press opportunities, advertising or location shots?
Contact Receptionist Adrienne Smith at email@example.com for more information.
Is BHC available for production and film crew parking?
Yes, please reference here for more information.
Is BHC open to renting event space, and/or considering community events and partnerships?
Yes, you will need to fill out an application for consideration. In addition to the application, please include your insurance/endorsements for consideration. For guidance on the insurance we request, visit the event booklet for a sample.
How far in advance do you need to submit an event?
- The Community Room must be booked 90 days to (2) months in advance with eventapplications and insurance. First-come, first serve.
- All other location requests: Event applications must be submitted a minimum of three (3) months in advance with the insurace. First-come, first serve.
COMMUNITY ROOM PRICING for Non-Profit / Organizations*: The Community Room fees range and can go up to $650 + $150 cleaning fee.
PRICING FOR ALL OTHER SPACES: Please fill out the event request form with your event concepts to receive a quote. You will receive a quote after an event has been approved.